Collar Clothing Terminology
A selection of articles related to collar clothing terminology.
Original articles from our library related to the Collar Clothing Terminology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Collar Clothing Terminology.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
Collar Clothing Terminology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Collar Clothing Terminology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Apparel Terminology Under the HTSUS
- Rulings is entitled "Classification: Apparel Terminology under the HTSUS. ..
- 18th century clothing terms - Northwest Territory Alliance
- ATTI RE (F.) A head-dress of go l d s m i t h ry and gems, w o rn on .. CA P U C HIN CO LLAR (F.
- The Promowear Glossary
- The Promowear Glossary.
- Apparel Glossary - Vantage Apparel
- Apparel Glossary of Terms g . FLEECE: A soft bulky fabric with deep pile; used chiefly for clothing. sleeve cuffs, neckbands/collars, and sweater waistbands.
- Clothing Allowance Payments to White-Collar New Jersey State
- Apr 13, 2011 An Analysis of Clothing Allowance Payments to White-Collar New Jersey State Employees ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Collar (clothing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Collar Clothing Terminology | RM.com ®
- Collar Clothing Terminology articles, reference materials. Need more on Collar Clothing Terminology?
- Salvatore Ferragamo Printed Point-Collar Dress Shirt at Park & Bond
- Buy the Salvatore Ferragamo Printed Point-Collar Dress Shirt for men at Park & Bond, from the Gilt Groupe. Find the latest from Salvatore Ferragamo and the best in clothing, advice and news for men at Park & Bond.
- Women's Clothing Glossary | Overstock.com
- Women's Clothing Glossary from Overstock.com.
- collar: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- In clothing, a collar is the part of a shirt, dress, coat or blouse that fastens around or frames the neck.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.