A selection of articles related to collateral film.
Original articles from our library related to the Collateral Film. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Collateral Film.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Collateral Film is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Collateral Film books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cross-Document Coreference between Different Types of Collateral
- scenario - film and the variety of collateral text genres narrating its content, including unrestricted sets of events.
- Temporal Information in Collateral Texts for Indexing Movies
- temporal information in collateral text that articulates the semantic content of moving images.
- Analysing Film Content: A Text-Based Approach
- Our novel approach is to systematically exploit collateral texts for films, such as audio description scripts and screenplays.
- For Immediate Release April 19, 2011 Contact: Lorraine Montez
- Apr 19, 2011 on major studio films including Pirates of the Caribbean III, starring Johnny Depp, Collateral.
Suggested News Resources
- West Orange Photographers Take The Township
- "We're doing a collateral film project," the West Orange based Emmy award-winning Mandel said. "Plus I am taking shots of the photographers taking their shots.
Suggested Web Resources
- Collateral (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Collateral is a 2004 crime thriller film starring Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. It was directed by Michael Mann and written by Stuart Beattie.
- Tom Cruise - Collateral Nite Club Film Scene - YouTube
- Jan 6, 2008 Tom Cruise as Vincent in Collateral. Tom Cruise - Collateral Nite Club Film Scene. Karateka73 14 videos.
- Collateral Films
- Creative support, groundbreaking production and innovative interactive solutions for fashion industries, luxury, design and arts.
- Collateral Film Productions | Facebook
- Collateral Film Productions - TOGETHER WE MAKE OUR OWN FUTURE!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.