A selection of articles related to collatz conjecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Collatz Conjecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Collatz Conjecture.
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Collatz Conjecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Collatz Conjecture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Analysis of the Collatz Conjecture
- Collatz Conjecture. Authors: Francis Charles Motta. Henrique Roscoe de Oliveira .
- THE COLLATZ CONJECTURE A Case Study in Mathematical
- The Collatz Conjecture. 9 why so many think otherwise. In Section 3, I will provide some suggestions, relating to this matter.
- 1 The Collatz Conjecture A fascinating things about mathematics
- The Collatz Conjecture. A fascinating things about mathematics (and science/ engineering in general) is that some remarkably simply problems are unsolved.
- Collatz Conjecture: Properties and Algorithms Evangelos Tzanis
- Collatz Conjecture: Properties and Algorithms. Evangelos Tzanis. Computation and Reasoning Laboratory (Corelab).
Suggested News Resources
- Off topic: Age and politics, animated Collatz graph, changing eye color, jelly
- In case math nerds missed it it, a bit of animated fun with the Collatz conjecture. (via Flowing Data) Don't it make my brown eyes blue, for $5000. And cool beans: a stop-motion music video made — painstakingly — with 288000 jelly beans.
Suggested Web Resources
- Collatz conjecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Collatz conjecture is a conjecture in mathematics named after Lothar Collatz, who first proposed it in 1937.
- Collatz Problem -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 3 days ago Thwaites (1996) has offered a £1000 reward for resolving the conjecture. Let a_0 be an integer.
- The Collatz Conjecture « Jeff Cameron's Blog
- Feb 19, 2010 The Collatz conjecture states that every number has a finite stopping time.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Collatz Conjecture Topics
lleyton hewitt tennis career
m80 motorway route