A selection of articles related to collatz conjecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Collatz Conjecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Collatz Conjecture.
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Collatz Conjecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Collatz Conjecture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Collatz conjecture proved?
- A proof has been proposed for the Collatz conjecture by a German mathematician who is a former student of Collatz who originally came up with this addictive problem. If it is solved it may improve the lives of mathematicians everywhere.
- Collatz Conjecture: Decided Or Undecidable
- The about 60 years old Collatz conjecture by the German mathematician Lothar Collatz is the proposal that all numbers will result at some point in the number 1 via the just described procedure.
- Deceptive puzzle may be solved after 74 years
- A long-standing and apparently simple puzzle that has left mathematicians stumped for nearly three-quarters of a century may finally be solved. The Collatz conjecture was proposed by Lothar Collatz in 1937.
- The Computer Science Breakthrough Of The Decade
- Erdos Conjecture Proven · Travelling Salesman - A Movie About P=NP · Collatz conjecture proved? Update on the Proof of P≠NP? NP-Complete - Why So Hard?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Collatz Conjecture Topics
george habash black september
the third man plot
ozone other uses
powerbomb argentine powerbomb