Collectivist And Individualist Cultures
A selection of articles related to collectivist and individualist cultures.
Original articles from our library related to the Collectivist And Individualist Cultures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Collectivist And Individualist Cultures.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Collectivist And Individualist Cultures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Collectivist And Individualist Cultures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Charting China's Rising Individualism in Names, Songs, and Attitudes
- While the economic change is undeniable, what about cultural change? In three studies, we have documented a rise of ...
- Lev Gumilev: passion, Putin and power
- During the years of Soviet ideology, which stressed selfless collectivism and ululating, broad-chested heroes, Akhmatova's poetry — with its private loves, despair and tender-hearted longing — was subversive. This was her ...
- Marketing conference examines consumer behavior
- This is called asymmetric price transmission.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Collectivist And Individualist Cultures Topics