College Radio India
A selection of articles related to college radio india.
Original articles from our library related to the College Radio India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on College Radio India.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
College Radio India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, College Radio India books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A hero no less...
- I have said on radio and in this space that Manley's social legislations were a godsend. Without doubt, Manley did a lot to free hundreds of Jamaicans who were ...
- Sunday's NCAA tournament game times
- 6 a.m. European PGA, Hero Indian Open, final round, at New Delhi, India // Golf.
- Luiza Vieira
- Luiza Vieira moved from Brazil to the Biggest Little City in 2011 to be part of the swimming and diving team at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- International Day of Happiness: What is happy for those who believe life has
- Lokayata philosophy, traced to ancient Indian thinker Ajita Kesakambali in 6th century BC, was (and still is) considered nihilist and heretic because it denies Vedic authority. Its overarching message, that knowledge is a sum of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
College Radio India Topics
Related searcheseternity science and eternity
comparison of container formats
finger anatomy of the finger
meat loaf hair