- The collencytes, found in the mesohyl, secrete fibres and often form a net in the on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Studies on the Internal Defense Mechanisms of Sponges I. The Cell
- as archaeocytes, collencytes, chromocytes, theso- cytes,·and . Notice the fine filament-like pseudopod in 4 and the dividing collencyte in 5. (Scale A).
- Sponge cell types - RCI
- collencytes (attached). - attached by cytoplasmic threads. - produce collagen.
- collencyte (zoology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- The collencytes, found in the mesohyl, secrete fibres and often form a net in the cytoplasm.
Collencytes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Collencytes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
biomolecule protein structure
welland canal facts and figures