A selection of articles related to colles fracture.
Original articles from our library related to the Colles Fracture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colles Fracture.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Colles Fracture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colles Fracture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Colles' fractures following cast removal
- Colles'fracture is a relatively uncommon presentation to Colles'fracture that occurredfour weeks priorto fracture de Colles quatre semaines auparavant.
- 23 THE WRIST Colles' Fracture*
- Colles' Fracture: mountain or mole hill? This is the unbelievable fracture. It appears simple, yet, is complex.
- REHABILITATION AFTER COLLES' FRACTURE
- study, physical treatment was given to 55 patients with Colles' fracture.
- colles Fracture
- A Colles fracture is a break of the lower end of the radius bone of the forearm.
Suggested News Resources
- RSL playmaker Morales has eyes on October return
- “It's called a Colles fracture. It's when they fall on an outstretched hand, basically, and the radius and ulna will break depending on how they land.
Suggested Web Resources
- Colles' fracture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Colles' fracture, also Colles fracture, is a distal fracture of the radius in the forearm with dorsal (posterior) displacement of the wrist and hand.
- Distal Radius Fracture - Your Orthopaedic Connection - AAOS
- When this happens, it is called a distal ulna fracture.
- Colles' wrist fracture: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Colles' fracture is a break across the end of the main bone of the forearm (the radius). A Colles' fracture causes the wrist to become extended and shortened.
- Colles' Fracture (Distal Radius Fracture or Broken Wrist - WebMD
- Learn more about a broken wrist -- also called a Colles' fracture or distal radius fracture -- from the experts at WebMD.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Colles Fracture Topics
Related searchesthe last man on earth
masculinity mens health risks
joe arpaio james saville