A selection of articles related to colliers magazine.
Original articles from our library related to the Colliers Magazine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colliers Magazine.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Colliers Magazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colliers Magazine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Portraits by the friend of Sherlock Holmes discovered in the City of
- castle in Connecticut. What people are remembering are the original illustrations to the Sherlock Holmes stories that appeared in Colliers Magazine.
- Child's Play on the Crabgrass Frontier:
- Collier's magazine. September 23, 1950. NEW TRAVELING EXHIBITION—.
- Magazine and Newspaper Research Guide:
- American Home. 1936-1977. Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Media Decoder
- Nov 8, 2010 and cosmetics. There are some media brands, too, Mr.
Suggested News Resources
- Collectibles: Family treasures, finds and mysteries, including a metal tray
- Q In 1903, Colliers magazine produced this metal serving tray with a copy of John Sargent's famous portrait of Theodore Roosevelt. It is 16 1/2 inches long and 13 1/2 inches wide. It has some crazing and rust spots but no dents.
Suggested Web Resources
- Collier's Weekly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Collier's Weekly was an American magazine founded by Peter Fenelon Collier and published from 1888 to 1957.
- colliers magazine covers page 2
- Click on any add for enlargement. COLLIER'S Magazine Covers From 1939 COLLIER'S Magazine Covers From 1940. Collier's 1940-1.
- An Up and Down History of Collier's Magazine from Founding to
- Following Collier's Magazine through it's 1888 formation, Spanish-American War exposes, early muckraking and reform.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Colliers Magazine Topics
Related searchesbridge etymology
diddy kong racing courses