A selection of articles related to colloquial expressions.
Original articles from our library related to the Colloquial Expressions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colloquial Expressions.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Colloquial Expressions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colloquial Expressions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Colloquial expressions involving parts of the human body
- The aim of this work is to illustrate colloquial expressions involving parts of the human body to avoid doctor- patient gaps in communications.
- Take our word for it: colloquial expressions in New Zealand
- Take our word for it: colloquial expressions in New Zealand. Ian St George.
- Chinese Characteristics in Colloquial Expressions 汉语惯用语
- Colloquial Expressions. 汉语惯用语 Contents. 两字(liǎng zì) two-character expressions.
- English Idioms and Colloquial Expressions. Prof. Argenis A.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Colloquialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dictionaries often display colloquial words and phrases with the abbreviation colloq. as an identifier.
- 1600 Sayings, phrases and expressions - with their meanings and
- The meaning and origin of thousands of English phrases, sayings and expressions.
- Slang and colloquial expressions
- Slang and colloquial expressions. Below you can find some Brazilian slang and colloquial expressions that are likely to be heard in movies and in the streets.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.