- Coloane Hill Skyscraper | New Macau says there's procrastination over Urban
- Scott Chiang, president of the New Macau Association (ANM) and a handful of other association members met outside the government headquarters yesterday afternoon in a bid to deliver a letter comprising complaints leveled mostly against the Chief ...
- New Macau complains to CCAC on Coloane tower
- The New Macau Association found “suspicious traces” that government departments may have contributed to expedite the bureaucratic procedures for the construction company regarding the proposed 100-meter skyscraper planned for Coloane's hill ...
- Coloane residential project yet to be considered
- The forthcoming private residential project on Estrada do Campo in Coloane has not yet been granted a construction permit by the Land, Public Works and Transport Bureau (DSSOPT), according to a statement from the Government Information Bureau.
- Coloane Hill Skyscraper case to be handled according to the law
- The Chief Executive (CE) refused to comment further on the possible construction of a 100-meter skyscraper planned for Coloane's hill, about which many residents have complained. Some of them held a march over the weekend to protest the development.
- Environment | Protesters demand public hearing on Coloane skyscraper
- Scores of residents gathered on Coloane's hiking trails on Saturday afternoon to oppose the proposed 100-meter skyscraper planned for Coloane's hill.
Coloane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coloane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbuddhism in japan sanron
minoan civilization culture
delict south africa
coaxial cable important parameters