Colonisation Colonial Era
A selection of articles related to colonisation colonial era.
Original articles from our library related to the Colonisation Colonial Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colonisation Colonial Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
Colonisation Colonial Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colonisation Colonial Era books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Natal Land and Colonization Company in Colonial Times
- The Natal Land and Colonization Company in Colonial Times.
- An Anglo-American Rethinks Native American Education: Can We
- Colonial Era. Colonization, Eurocentrism, and Diffusionism.
- Oral Histories of the Colonial Era Pak Sŏngp'il Farmer/fisherman, (m
- ORAL HISTORIES OF THE COLONIAL ERA. Introduction. Japanese colonization of Korea continued until the end of the Pacific War in 1945.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jump back In Time
- Colonial America (1492-1763) · Revolutionary Period (1764-1789) · The New Nation (1790-1828) Take a trip to an era in American history.
- Colonial Period
- Understanding the Colonial Period Through Economic Theory .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.