- Business Q&A: Purple Mountain Integrated Healing Arts, Evergreen
- A: I have been in practice as an acupuncturist, Chinese medicinal herbalist and esogetic colorpuncture practitioner for more than nine years, and recently integrated consulting pharmacy into my practice.
- Pain Treatment Case Histories Using Microcurrent and Color Light Therapies
- Author Note: Dr. Leong is now deceased. It is my honor to share these insights and case histories he wrote up almost 10 years ago.
- Four women join companies, offer natural health care
- Randolph, a licensed massage therapist, offers massages and Esogetic Colorpuncture, a form of therapy that focuses different wavelengths of light on acupuncture points throughout the body. Randolph has also reached mastery level at cranial release ...
- Complementary Color Therapy for Organ Dysfunctions
- Peter Mandel, a German naturopath, originated the system called Colorpuncture, which consists of applying various colors of light through special light pens onto patterns of acupuncture points.
Colorpuncture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colorpuncture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesq fever manifestations
honda b20a engine b20a6
jorge luis borges
swing span bridge
james francis stephens
dennis kucinich recall election