A selection of articles related to colossal squid.
Original articles from our library related to the Colossal Squid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colossal Squid.
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- The Story of Brân the Blessed
- Brân was a Welsh god of the underworld whose eminence is most often associated with his the "Wonderful Head." Though he could present himself as a principal of battle, Brân was also a patron on bards, minstrels, and musicians. He was huge, colossal....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Colossal Squid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colossal Squid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A brief history of squid video
- One of the first people on the internet to suggest that the video did in fact feature a member of the giant squid family was Dr.
- Mark Blazis: Antarctica provides many lessons on global warming
- Colossal engineering or abandonment will be the only choices. For most Antarctic wildlife, the base of the food ... In one study, 73 percent of all seabirds were found to have ingested plastic, which they mistake for squid.
- Giant squid makes a rare appearance in Japan
- A giant squid made its way into Japan's Toyama Bay on Christmas Eve, treating onlookers to a rare sighting of the magnificent creature.
- Giant Squid Caught On Video By Startled Russian Sailors
- There was some debate over whether the animal in the video was a "giant squid" or a "colossal squid," cephalopod relatives that are rarely seen alive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Colossal Squid Topics
Related searchesdefinition of music etymology
ultramarines roboute guilliman