A selection of articles related to colours.
Original articles from our library related to the Colours. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colours.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan. 37:2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Colours is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colours books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Colours across cultures
- This paper was first published with the title “Translating colours in web site localisation” in .
- The Expressions of Colours
- Repeatedly, this symbolism is used without realizing how colours communicate.
- CARAMEL COLOURS
- CARAMEL COLOURS.
- Kriegsmarine U-Boat Colours & Markings
- The following article attempts to provide a general guide to the colours used upon the.
Suggested News Resources
- Pantone and EFI announce Fiery now natively supports Pantone Plus
- A long-time Pantone partner, EFI was the first vendor to implement Pantone Calibration for digital colour devices and has now expanded its built-in colour libraries to include Pantone Plus Colours, available to current Fiery users.
- Blue Ridge colours take breath away
- Fall, when the leaves change colour, is particularly busy. “It can be like a parking lot,'' I was told. An obvious solution is to avoid it on weekends.
- Karachi to welcome Eid in dim colours
- By Asad Farooq KARACHI: Eid, the biggest religious celebration for Muslims, is due in a situation when the country, particularly Karachi is facing the worst law and order and political situation.
- Display true colours of 1Malaysia, says Chua
- PETALING JAYA: Malaysians must continue to showcase the true colours of 1Malaysia to the world instead of shaming or smearing their own country, said MCA president Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek.
Suggested Web Resources
- Color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Color or colour (see spelling differences) is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, green, blue and others.
- GROUPLOVE 'Colours' [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube
- Jan 4, 2011 2011 WMG The official video for 'Colors', taken from the Grouplove EP. Available in the US Jan 25 and UK Feb 7.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
geography of venezuela climate
ujjain places to visit
john menteith betrayal of william wallace
dream dictionary puddle