A selection of articles related to colours.
Original articles from our library related to the Colours. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colours.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan. 37:2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Colours is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colours books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Play with colours, not with your body
- The spring festival of Holi is one of the major festivals of the country. It's celebrated with abundant joy and enthusiasm all over the land and even abroad.
- Renault unveil new Formula One racing colours before Australian Grand Prix
- Renault will be standing out from the pack on their return to Formula One after unveiling a bold colour scheme on the eve of the season-opening Australian Grand Prix.
- Play with colours the natural way
- Once celebrated with natural colours from blooming flowers, the festival of Holi is now a hullabaloo filled with harmful synthetic colours. Not only do they damage the skin, but also affect the health.
- Rangers fan cuts into birthday cake to find Celtic colours
- Cake: Rangers fan gets birthday surprise from friends. Cupcakes by Lilian. A Rangers fan got a surprise for his birthday after cutting open his cake to find Celtic colours inside.
- Thanekars pledge to use organic colours this Holi, save water
- This year, concerned Thanekars are ready to celebrate the festival of colours, but with a motto on their mind – to save water and to use organic colours to protect the environment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslogical positivism
barabbas a possible parable