A selection of articles related to columbus junction.
Original articles from our library related to the Columbus Junction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Columbus Junction.
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Columbus Junction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Columbus Junction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Simply Soothing opens new retail location in Columbus Junction
- PEGGY SENZARINO/MUSCATINE JOURNAL. Owner Freda Sojka shows off a colorful dancing tutu made by Ann Lampe, of Riverside, which is one of the handmade items for sale at the Simply Soothing retail store in Columbus Junction. Simply soothing ...
- Columbus Junction school, city at odds
- COLUMBUS, JUNCTION, Iowa — The after effects of a request from the city of Columbus Junction for extensions of two tax-increment financing districts; and the request's Feb.
- Branstad talks school funding, water quality in Columbus
- Gov. Terry Branstad, left, gestures at Seth Schleef of Columbus Junction, an IT worker for the Columbus School District, while discussing education issues after a forum with students and teachers Wednesday at Columbus High School in Columbus Junction.
- The Nancy Reagan model for would-be first spouses
- But Kasich, a mother of two, told The Columbus Dispatch in December that she isn't a "political wife" and will never have the "Nancy Reagan gaze." Her husband's chances are slim but if he does snag the nomination, McBride expects she would "rise to the ...
- Louisa County OKs budget, salary increases
- WAPELLO, Iowa — One person showed up Tuesday when the Louisa County Board of Supervisors held a public hearing on the county's proposed fiscal year 2017 budget. Ken Meyerholz, of Columbus Junction, told the board he had come to the hearing ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.