A selection of articles related to coma cluster.
Original articles from our library related to the Coma Cluster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coma Cluster.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them. 13:3 And Moses by...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Receptive. Element: Water. White, clear, or cool lt. blue cluster crystals. Soothes nerves, stress. Quiets mind. Serenity, harmony, easiness, stillness for receiving, connection to spirit, overview, creativity. Aids throat chakra; honesty, openness, stress,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Coma Cluster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coma Cluster books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stunning Photo Reveals Galaxy With Supermassive Black Hole
- Located in the Coma Cluster, about 300 million light years away from Earth, the orb is actually a distant view of the giant elliptical galaxy NGC 4889.
- Black hole 21 BILLION times the mass of the sun is found at heart of Coma Cluster
- The elliptical galaxy NGC 4889 may look unassuming in this Hubble image, but the star cluster harbours a dark secret. At the heart of this distant galaxy is a record-breaking black hole measuring a staggering 21 billion times the mass of the sun.
- James Howard Kunstler: Riding into the election on the garbage barge of history
- None of the idiot network commentators or Wash-Po or NY Times columnists seem to notice that the global economy is sinking into a coma, and in so doing is igniting cluster-bombs of default through the financial system. That so-far insidious destruction ...
- Great Galactic Walls 100 Billion Years Older than the "Big Bang"
- e.g., "Coma", extend up to 100 Mpc!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Coma Cluster Topics
Related searchesmarvin gaye legacy and tributes
lex domicilii explanation
pet shop of horrors quote