A selection of articles related to coma.
Original articles from our library related to the Coma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coma.
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Coma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Coma Recovery Scale (Revised) - Traumatic Brain Injury Model
- COMA RECOVERY SCALE-REVISED. ©2004. Administration and Scoring Guidelines.
- Coma/Near Coma Scale
- RAPPAPORT COMA/NEAR-COMA SCALE. (For patients with a Disability Rating (DR) score 221, i.e.
- Historical study of coma - Brain
- OCCASIONAL PAPER. Historical study of coma: looking back through medical and neurological texts. Peter J.
- Glasgow Coma Scale - Internet Stroke Center
- Activity. Score. EYE OPENING.
- Stupor, Coma, Delirium and dementia
- Coma. Severe depression of consciousness. No meaningful response to external stimuli.
Suggested News Resources
- Former BYU Cosmo remains in coma after snowboarding accident
- Casey Fehlberg remains in a medically-induced coma at the University of Utah Hospital following a snowboarding accident. Family have set up a GoFundMe account to pay for Fehlberg's medical expenses, as he was uninsured at the time of the accident.
- Lower East Side robbery leaves 75-year-old woman hospitalized in coma after
- A 76-year-old woman was hospitalized in a coma after a thief shoved her to the sidewalk following a robbery on the Lower East Side, police sources said Wednesday. The victim was walking along Rutgers St. near Madison St.
- Zika Virus Linked with Man's Brain Infection, Coma
- An elderly French man who caught the Zika virus while on vacation developed a brain infection that put him in a temporary coma, according to a new report of the case. The 81-year-old man had been healthy before he went on a cruise to the South Pacific ...
- Woman wakes up from coma, says 'devoted' boyfriend put her there
- A woman woke up from an eight-month coma to reveal that her devoted boyfriend — hailed as a saint for staying by her side — was the one who caused her injuries in the first place.
- Dog owner left disabled neighbour in coma following attack over barking complaint
- A dog-owner is facing jail for a savage attack on a neighbour who complained about his pet barking at night - leaving him still in a coma six month later. Matthew Sheehan used a walking stick before the attack. Credit: South Wales Police / Family Photo.
Suggested Web Resources
- Coma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In medicine, coma (from the Greek κῶμα koma, meaning "deep sleep") is a state of unconsciousness in which a person: cannot be awakened; fails to respond ...
- Coma: Types, Causes, Treatments, Prognosis - WebMD
- WebMD explains various types of coma -- what causes them, how they are treated, and the prognosis for a person in a coma.
- Coma - Mayo Clinic
- A coma is a state of prolonged unconsciousness that can be caused by a variety of problems — traumatic head injury, stroke, brain tumor, drug or alcohol ...
- Coma Information Page: National Institute of Neurological Disorders
- Sep 11, 2015 Coma and Persistent Vegetative State information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
- What Is a Coma? - KidsHealth
- A coma can be difficult to understand, especially because it may look like the person is just sleeping. Find out what a coma is and how people recover from them.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.