A selection of articles related to coma.
Original articles from our library related to the Coma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coma.
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Coma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is coma? What causes coma?
- What is coma? Coma means that a person does not respond in an appropriate way to deep coma, a person may not respond at all or may react only to pain.
- COMA - A system for flexible combination of schema matching
- have thus developed the COMA schema matching sys- tem as a platform to over, we use COMA as an evaluation platform to system-.
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- May 9, 2003. Page 1 of 2. Glasgow Coma Scale.
- GLASGOW COMA SCALE
- COMA. Rater Name: References. Teasdale G, Jennett B.
Suggested News Resources
- Man who lost wife, three children in fire awakes from coma
- By Kristy Nease, Postmedia News August 26, 2011 OTTAWA — Martin Desjardins, who lost his future wife and three small children in an Alexandria, Ont.
- Common Sense in a Coma
- Common sense is in a coma. Or as Kathy Kelly put it: "We are startlingly, terrifyingly lost, and we're getting ever more so.
- Court rules on case of bouncer put into coma
- The bouncer got the worst of it, falling into a coma after being kicked in the head repeatedly. "He suffered significant injuries," Caldwell wrote. "He was in a coma for two or three days and spent a week in hospital.
- 1996 shooting results in 2011 murder charges
- He lapsed into a coma and never recovered, lying in a convalescence home until he passed away on June 22nd of this year.
- Students at New Prairie "Light Up the Night for Lauren"
- Lauren is in a coma after a serious car accident. Dr. Jeff Mader joined 16 Morning News to speak about how Lauren and her family are doing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Coma Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment
- 12 hours ago Coma is a state of unconsciousness whereby a patient cannot react with the The inability to waken differentiates coma from sleep.
- Jul 3, 2010 Help Pete find his way through his mysterious and subconscious world.
- Coma (1978) - IMDb
- Directed by Michael Crichton. With Michael Douglas, Rip Torn, Geneviève Bujold , Elizabeth Ashley.
- What Is a Coma?
- A coma can be difficult to understand, especially because it may look like the person is just sleeping. Find out what a coma is and how people recover from them.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.