A selection of articles related to comanche marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Comanche Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Comanche Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
Comanche Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Comanche Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Deﬁning Marriage and Legitimacy
- marriage is a source of concern for Collier (I988) in her discussion of the Comanche.
- COMANCHE NATION
- AKA: Social Security Number: Date of Birth: Present Marital Status: Married .
- Family Group Husband's Full Name Green Washington Gentry
- Marriage: 15 March 1866. Bastrop, TX b. 21 October 1841.
- Family Tree Maker
- Comanche Co., Texas. He married (1) CELIA JANE PETTY 3-22-1866 in Hunt Co .
Suggested Web Resources
- Comanche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Comanche are a Native American ethnic group whose historic range (the Comancheria) consisted of .. They were then considered ready to be married.
- Indian Marriage
- Indian Marriage. Comanche Indians Divorce is as informal as marriage; either party may leave the other on the slightest pretext, and may remarry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.