- Call for men to take up the chance for cancer check
- Windsor Lions have announced a prostate cancer screening initiative in the town, offering free-of-charge testing during an evening session at Combermere Barracks on Tuesday, April 12.
- The Queen's speech: a Christmas tradition worth keeping
- Harry Mount looks at the history behind the monarch's Christmas Day speech. Queen Elizabeth II Combermere Barracks in Windsor 08 December 2003, where she recorded her Christmas Day message to the Commonwealth Photo: Fiona Hanson/Getty.
- Wookie look: Queen meets soldier in Chewbacca-style camouflage
- He was in fact a fully-camouflaged sniper, one of many soldiers Her Majesty met today at Combermere Barracks, Windsor. Dressed in a long violet coat with a matching hat, she met several soldiers from the Household Cavalry Regiment and Cavalry Mounted ...
- Cue the Queen, review: 'a fascinating look at a national institution'
- The Queen's voice in her Christmas message has grown easier: less high-pitched, and, like that of many of her subjects, by some mysterious process, less upper-class. The happy Christmas has grown less heppy than when she first spoke to camera in 1957 ...
- James Hewitt caught secretly selling Diana and William letters in America
- In another letter, dated April 20, 1988, she talks about a visit to Hewitt's Life Guards regiment (believed to have taken place at Combermere Barracks in Windsor, Berkshire) by her and a young Prince William and Prince Harry.
Combermere Barracks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Combermere Barracks books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.