A selection of articles related to comes britanniarum.
Original articles from our library related to the Comes Britanniarum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Comes Britanniarum.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Comes Britanniarum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Comes Britanniarum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Comes Britanniarum. As already mentioned, -the Notitia Dignitatum dates to the AD 420s which coincides with the period (AD.
- Appendix ###
- moesiae secundae, dux moesiae primae, dux daciae ripensis. 22 comes africae, comes tingitaniae, comes litoris saxon:, dux tripolitanae.
- Converted document
- hellorum, is in effect equivalent to the genuine Roman office of comes Britanniarum.
Suggested Web Resources
- Comes Britanniarum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Comes Britanniarum was a military post in Roman Britain, with command of the mobile field army from the mid 4th century onwards.
- File:Notitia Dignitatum - Comes Britanniarum.jpg - Wikipedia, the
- File:Notitia Dignitatum - Comes Britanniarum.jpg.
- Late Roman Shield Patterns - Comes Britanniarum
- Jan 1, 2003 Note that the Comes Britanniarum controls no towns; his command is represented in the frontspiece as one large 'town' called 'Britannia'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Comes Britanniarum Topics
Related searcheshinduism kshatriya
patron saint countries and places under marys patronage
jarabe de palo history
the bartered bride plot
dream symbol confusion
iranian art khatam-kari