Comfrey Medicinal Uses
A selection of articles related to comfrey medicinal uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Comfrey Medicinal Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Comfrey Medicinal Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Comfrey: Correspondences
- Symphytum officinale Folk Names: Assear, Black Wort, Boneset, Bruisewort, Consolida, Consound, Knit Bone, Miracle Herb, Slippery Root, Wallwort, Yalluc Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Safety During Travel, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Comfrey Medicinal Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Comfrey Medicinal Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 'dietary aid' scam
- However, while they advertise them as “food or dietary supplements,” these manufacturers claim or imply that their products have medicinal or health benefits, or even effective against various diseases.
- Health Matters: What is natural medicine?
- Even commonly used herbal teas, however, should really be reserved for medical use and not taken routinely. Such commonly used herbs as comfrey, golden seal, or lobelia can cause toxic reactions.
- Your Health: Why is everyone raving about turmeric?
- Part of the ginger family, the root is used for both culinary and medicinal purposes.
- Use Comfrey Root as a Natural Remedy
- This is one of the reasons why comfrey-treated bones knit so fast, wounds mend so quickly and burns heal with such little scarring. Comfrey is often called knitbone or healing herb.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Comfrey Medicinal Uses Topics
Related searchesrotational symmetry c2
bioinformatics sequence analysis
dream dictionary lips