A selection of articles related to comfrey.
Original articles from our library related to the Comfrey. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Comfrey.
- Comfrey: Correspondences
- Symphytum officinale Folk Names: Assear, Black Wort, Boneset, Bruisewort, Consolida, Consound, Knit Bone, Miracle Herb, Slippery Root, Wallwort, Yalluc Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Safety During Travel, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Comfrey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Comfrey books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Download our brochure - Coe's Comfrey
- A Comfrey planting can last forever! □ Comfrey is 22% to 33% PROTEIN compared to Alfalfa at 12% to 19%. □ Comfrey produces larger yield in tons per acre.
- Comfrey - the Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Comfrey by Bobby Quinn, Kerr Center intern. The following article by Bobby Quinn references human medical and nutritional uses as well as animal uses for ...
- Comfrey, Symphytum officinale, Boraginaceae family - Highland
- Comfrey, Symphytum officinale, Boraginaceae family. Information Compiled By Sarah Heany. 11/11/11.
- Comfrey Natural Healing
- The use of Comfrey spans many cultures and countries for over 2,000 years. Comfrey can be mixed with other herbs and beeswax for a salve or mixed with oil to ...
- common comfrey Symphytum officinale L. - Alaska Center for
- Last Updated: 2010-10-28 by Timm Nawrocki http://aknhp.uaa.alaska.
Suggested News Resources
- Taller Jaguars defeat Loyola in subsection championship
- Sleepy Eye 50, Cedar Mountain/Comfrey 47: McKenzie Cselovszki hit the go-ahead free throws with 17 seconds to play, and Josie Schieffert had a blocked shot to preserve the victory in the Section 2A, North Subsection championship game at Gustavus.
- Sleepy Eye Tops Upset-Minded Cougars
- It took an extra four minutes for 8th-ranked Sleepy Eye to finish off Cedar Mountain-Comfrey on Monday night. The Indians finally took down the Cougars by an overtime final of 50-47.
- Ask Alys: my comfrey plants have rust
- My comfrey plants are suffering from rust. They were growing near trees, in part shade, so I transferred new plants from cuttings out into the open. Those plants have rust now, too.
Suggested Web Resources
- Comfrey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Comfrey (also comphrey) is a common name for plants in the genus Symphytum. Comfrey species are important herbs in organic gardening. It is used as a ...
- Comfrey Leaf – Mountain Rose Herbs
- Comfrey root and leaf have been used since Roman times, dating back thousands of years. This herb has been utilized in folk medicine throughout Europe and ...
- Comfrey | University of Maryland Medical Center
- Overview. Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) is sometimes used on the skin to treat wounds and reduce inflammation from sprains and broken bones. Comfrey ...
- Growing and Using Comfrey Leaves - Organic Gardening
- Grow comfrey for healing scrapes and bruises, activating compost and conditioning soil.
- COMFREY: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD
- Find patient medical information for COMFREY on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions, user ratings and products that ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesking demetrius
history of mathematics 17th century
organ anatomy vital organs
dream interpretation torch