A selection of articles related to commerce.
Original articles from our library related to the Commerce. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Commerce.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Commerce is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Commerce books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- QUARTERLY RETAIL E-COMMERCE SALES 2nd QUARTER 2011
- Aug 16, 2011 The Census Bureau of the Department of Commerce announced today that the estimate of U.S.
- Mobile Commerce: opportunities and challenges (A GS1 Mobile
- 2.3 GS1 - creating a favourable environment for mobile commerce. 8.
- Electronic Commerce: The Strategic Perspective
- This book is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Electronic Commerce: The Strategic Perspective.
Suggested News Resources
- Jefferson 41, Commerce 14
- By Roger Clarkson JEFFERSON — Drew Carson had never played a regulation football game in his life until he suited up for the annual Jefferson-Commerce rivalry.
- Revised US growth rate: just 1 percent in second quarter
- The growth rate, reported Friday by the Commerce Department, confirms that the economy has now been bumping along the bottom of the growth scale for two quarters – after a 0.4 percent annualized growth rate in the year's first quarter.
- US Commerce Secretary. visits Warren to talk international business
- Acting US Commerce Secretary, Rebecca Blank, visited the Thomas Steel Strip Corporation in Warren Thursday. "Twenty years ago the United States didn't have to court [international companies]," said Secretary Blank.
- California E-commerce Tax Fight Heats Up
- The California legislature could take a decisive vote on taxing out-of-state e-commerce retailers in the next couple of weeks.
- Let's go swapping: Original commerce goes online
- He views swapping as the original form of commerce, thousands of years old. Taking the marketplace online simply helps participants access a wider community. So far, Bennett's site is concentrating on books, DVDs and video games.
Suggested Web Resources
- Department of Commerce
- 7 hours ago Commerce.gov is the official website of the United States Department of Commerce and Secretary of Commerce.
- Commerce Insurance Company
- Jul 22, 2011 Commerce Insurance Company of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- commerce - definition of commerce by the Free Online Dictionary
- The buying and selling of goods, especially on a large scale, as between cities or nations. See Synonyms at business. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.