A selection of articles related to commercial extinction.
Original articles from our library related to the Commercial Extinction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Commercial Extinction.
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Commercial Extinction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Commercial Extinction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CITES PROPOSAL 19
- toward commercial extinction of this iconic species.
- Bycatch Resource
- 469 Bycatch Resource pave way to the commercial extinction of target fish species in near future.
- Sustianable Seafood Delight
- result is commercial extinction. With commercial extinction it simply becomes too expensive to search and fish for a species of interest and still be profitable.
- MC - CBC
- overexploitation precipitated the commercial extinction of northern cod, Gadus morhua, off Newfoundland and Labrador in 1992.
Suggested News Resources
- Bluefinger: The Race To Freeze Or Breed Bluefin Tuna Before Extinction
- Today, 30 million Americans regularly eat sushi (to be joined momentarily by as many as 50 million middle-class Chinese), and it's no coincidence that bluefin are headed toward commercial extinction.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marine Fisheries & Aquaculture Series: Glossary | PBS
- Cod have firm white flesh; for centuries, Atlantic cod have been important to people of many nations as a food fish.
- Salt Water Fish at Extinction Risk: Florida Environment Radio
- Dec 18, 2000 "Commercial extinction would be when there's not enough fish for a commercial fisherman to go out and catch anymore.
- WWF - Southern Bluefin quota cuts could be “too little, too late”
- Oct 23, 2009 wiped off the planet, and you're getting about as close to extinction as you can. to try and save this fish from commercial/actual extinction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.