A selection of articles related to commercialization.
Original articles from our library related to the Commercialization. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Commercialization.
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Commercialization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Commercialization books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From Idea to Commercialization: Getting your invention to market
- From Idea to Commercialization: Getting your invention to market. By Lynn Wilson, February 2009.
- REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
- Company Commercialization Awards p.1/17. (Rev 6/30/11).
- Commercialization Strategies
- Phase 2 - Commercialization Assistance Program (CAP).
Suggested News Resources
- The Commercialization of 'Back To School'
- The commercialization of the back to school season is very overwhelming to parents. My concern is how to prepare students who are going back to school as parents in spite of the numerous ads for the season in the media.
- UT regents expected to establish commercialization fund
- By Ralph KM Haurwitz University of Texas System regents today are expected to establish a $10 million fund to help commercialize new technologies, inventions and other intellectual property developed at system campuses.
- UA, Timken Co. join forces
- In a media release, Douglas H. Smith, Timken senior vice president of technology and quality, said the arrangement will "further the development and commercialization of advanced materials, engineered surfaces and performance coatings.
- Hurricane not apt to thwart Nano conference
- Organizers of the "Commercialization of Micro-Nano Systems," or COMS, conference say Hurricane Irene shouldn't get in the way of the kickoff planned for Sunday at Greensboro's Grandover Resort.
- PDI Announces Renewal of Engagement for 7th Consecutive Season
- PDI is a leading health care commercialization company providing superior insight-driven, integrated multi-channel message delivery to established and emerging health care companies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Commercialization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Commercialization is the process or cycle of introducing a new product or production method into the market.
- commercialization - definition of commercialization by the Free
- com·mer·cial·ize (k -mûr sh -l z ). tr.v.
- Sep 2, 2008 Commercialization is the process of creating a marketable product from a great idea.
- Technology Commercialization Office (TCO) | Technology Venture
- Welcome to the Technology Commercialization Office at the University of Utah.
- Technology Commercialization
- At the EERC, each potential client, each new client, every new contract, and every project is considered a commercialization opportunity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.