A selection of articles related to committeth adultery.
Original articles from our library related to the Committeth Adultery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Committeth Adultery.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: I John, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we...
New Testament >> I John
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Committeth Adultery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Committeth Adultery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What Does The Bible Teach About Divorce & Remarriage?
- wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery”.
- Marriage andMonasticism, The Path to Salvation Scriptural
- it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
- ADULTERY & DIVORCE
- marry another committeth adultery against her. And if the wife shall put away her husband and be married to another, she committeth adultery.” — St.
Suggested News Resources
- FL: Couples Living Together Without Being Married Can Get Arrested
- Proverbs 6:32: But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding; he that doeth it destroys his own soul. Read Proverbs Ch. 5 and 6.
Suggested Web Resources
- Strong's Greek: 3429. μοιχάω (moichaó) -- to commit adultery with
- to commit adultery with. Original Word: μοιχάομαι. Part of Speech: Verb Transliteration: moichaó.
- PROVERBS 6:32 [But] whoso committeth adultery with a woman
- Proverbs 6:32 [But] whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he [that] doeth it destroyeth his own soul. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.