A selection of articles related to common basil.
Original articles from our library related to the Common Basil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Common Basil.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Common Basil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Common Basil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Open your spice cabinet to unleash full flavor and whole health
- You probably don't have to imagine because if you're an average American adult, you probably get a common cold two to three times per year.
- Bold tastes and textures elevate dishes at Inyo Asian Variety Restaurant
- We've had more than our share of “garlic” edamame over the years, and what every version had in common was that the garlic flavor was way, way too mild — sometimes to the point of being undetectable.
- Vacant land at Dockside Green being used to grow food
- At Dockside Green, on the vacant lot now dubbed GrowSpace, arugula, kale, basil, peppers, tomatoes, mustard greens, rosemary and mixed lettuce will be planted in breathable geotextile pots. Overhead sprinklers will deliver water.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.