A selection of articles related to common cold.
Original articles from our library related to the Common Cold. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Common Cold.
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Common Cold is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Common Cold books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Multiple Tattoos Could Toughen Up Your Immune System, Ward Off Common Cold
- There is a catch, however — receiving a single tattoo can, at least for a short time, lower resistance to infections like the common cold. Dr.
- “Immediately, he was gasping for air,” Baby's common cold turned into life
- Doctors said a common cold had turned into a blood infection. "At one point, we thought we were going to have to go to St. Louis for a heart transplant,” Brittany said.
- Do you get the common cold by standing out in the cold? TV show aims to find out
- Doctors will also take nasal swabs from participants as part of the experiment to see who carries the rhinovirus, deemed to be the most common cause of the common cold. Research suggests that many people carry this virus without ever knowing it.
- 3 Facts About the Common Cold You May Not Know
- The common cold is indeed common, given that its incidence is higher than that of any other human illness. Despite the condition's prevalence, no one has been able to determine how and why most individuals experience at least 1 cold every year.
- Zinc: Next Best Thing to a Cure for Common Cold?
- As the cold and flu season gets into full swing, seniors are more vulnerable to infections than younger people because their immune systems weaken with age. But a new study found that zinc supplements can boost blood levels of zinc in older people and ...
Common Cold Topics
Related searchesbattle of hulluch
near death experience
plasmid applications of plasmids
mr and mrs teavee mr teavee
cfw walther the altenberg debates
symbols of spirituality