A selection of articles related to common cold.
Original articles from our library related to the Common Cold. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Common Cold.
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Common Cold is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Common Cold books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Zinc for the common cold
- Comparison 1 Primary outcomes, Outcome 3 Incidence of common cold. .
- The Common Cold
- The Common Cold. How can I tell if I have a cold or the flu? A cold and the flu cause many of the same symptoms.
- Common Cold – Self Care
- Common Cold – Self Care. (Cough, Fever, Nasal Congestion, Sore Throat).
- Zinc lozenges as cure for the common cold – A review and hypothesis
- A 7-day reduction in duration of common colds was shown by Eby et al.
- Common Cold FactSheet
- knows the first signs of a cold, probably the most common illness known.
Suggested News Resources
- MIT Researchers May Have Found Cure for the Common Cold, Other Viruses
- Viruses like the common cold and influenza are infections that we occasionally must ride out. All anyone can really do is rest and take medications to ease the symptoms, which can range from congestion to fever to vomiting.
- Futurama Review: "Cold Warriors" (6.24)
- “Cold Warriors” primarily focuses on what happens when Fry accidentally reintroduces the common cold to the 31st century as a result of ice fishing.
- 'Did You Beat Cancer?' They Want To Know
- I didn't have so much as the common cold and, aside from a few afternoon naps, never took to my bed. Oh, there were lots of symptoms and side effects, but it could have been a whole lot worse.
- Mike Shanahan on Redskins QB Battle: "It's Never Happened to Me"
- (Photo by Mitchell Layton/Getty Images) Quarterback battles are common during each NFL preseason, similar to a common cold. Moreover compared to a common cold, quarterback competitions are normally settled in a matter of time.
- Superdrug takes out common cold, other viruses
- Scientists at MIT say they've developed a promising new drug that appears to not only be able to attack the common cold, but just about any other virus as well.
Suggested Web Resources
- Common cold - MayoClinic.com
- Common cold — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and care of this common infection.
- Common Cold
- A comprehensive source of information on the common cold that facilitates informed decisions about cold prevention and treatment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.