A selection of articles related to commune.
Original articles from our library related to the Commune. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Commune.
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. 34:2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. 34:3 And...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Commune is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Commune books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMMUNE COUNCILS IN CAMBODIA - The Asia
- COMMUNE COUNCILS IN CAMBODIA: A National Survey on their Functions and Performance, with a Special Focus on Conflict Resolution. MAY 2005.
- Map of Paris Commune - Archipelago
- stroyed by the Commune in a symbolical celebration of the struggle against imperialism. NOTRE DAME: On May 24th, a group of the. Commune wants to burn.
- The Commune of Paris - The Anarchist Library
- I. The Place of the Commune in Socialist Evolution. On March 18, 1871, the people of Paris rose against a despised and detested government, and pro- claimed ...
- the paris commune - Socialist Labor Party of America
- pamphlet entitled The Commune of Paris, the pamphlet including an abridgment of Frederick Engels' introduc- tion to the standard German edition of The Civil ...
- The Paris Commune in Shanghai - DukeSpace - Duke University
- Jul 20, 2009 The Paris Commune in Shanghai: the Masses, the State, and Dynamics of “ Continuous Revolution” by. Hongsheng Jiang. Program in ...
Suggested News Resources
- Refugees NOT Welcome Here: 'Radical Queer' Commune Dwellers Oppose Plans To
- Pro-refugee activists have protested against the construction of refugee homes on a piece of public land – land on which they happen to squat in a “radical queer trailer park” and run an “anti-discrimination” workshop in.
- Steward Woodland hippies face eviction from commune because they didn't get
- A group of hunter-gatherers who have been living in a commune in the woods for 16 years are facing eviction after being refused planning permission for their makeshift homes. The Steward Woodland Community, which has 21 residents, including nine ...
- The Commune review – home is where the hurt is
- Without Dyrholm, The Commune might have just been a breezily watchable, if tonally uncertain soapy melodrama, something to make British audiences in Berlin feel nostalgic for the steamy attractions of TV's Bouquet of Barbed Wire. And even with Dyrholm, ...
- Berlin Film Review: 'The Commune'
- Yet “The Commune” finally winds up feeling as communal as “The Celebration” did celebratory, and this time the irony is perhaps not entirely by design.
- Manatee Commune Conjures a Burbling Soundscape on 'Thistle' EP
- Since the release of his first full-length in 2014, producer Grant Eadie, a.k.a.
Suggested Web Resources
- Commune Design
- Commune was founded in 2004 as a collective focusing on enhancing life through design. We come from all over the world to share a vision and an aesthetic ...
- Commune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A commune (the French word appearing in the 12th century from Medieval Latin communia, meaning a large gathering of people sharing a common life; from ...
- Commune Hotels + Resorts: Boutique Hotel & Resort Management
- Commune Hotels + Resorts is quickly becoming a leading hospitality management company. Our boutique properties create distinct experiences from the ...
- Communes - Fellowship for Intentional Community
- Community type: Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Student Housing or ...
- What Life Is Like When You're Born on a Commune | Vanity Fair
- Aug 28, 2014 My parents spent the 1970s on communes: first, a shared house in Boulder; after that, a “self-realization fellowship” in Paonia, Colorado; then ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesboard of directors failures
odysseus the laestrygonians
magnetic flux density
bucephalus the taming of bucephalus