A selection of articles related to communication.
Original articles from our library related to the Communication. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Communication.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Communication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Communication books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Mathematical Theory of Communication
- The fundamental problem of communication is that of reproducing at one point either aspects of communication are irrelevant to the engineering problem.
- Technologies that facilitate and extend communication have always been winners. But printing was one of many successful communication technologies.
- To be a good coach, it is important to have effective communication skills.
Suggested News Resources
- Courtney conference call reviews power gaps in eastern Conn.
- “With such large-scale problems, information is critical and communication is essential. By connecting CL&P to the town leaders most familiar with local needs, the process of restoration has sped up noticeably.
- Communication was 'large problem' during Marinette school standoff
- MARINETTE — Emergency responders at a Marinette High School hostage standoff last year struggled with malfunctioning cellphones and other communication problems, according to a newly released report on the deadly incident.
- How Anna beat the govt at the communication game
- The communication machinery, method, strategy, substance and speed of the Government of India (GoI) require a complete revamp.
- Lycamobile plans to enter Indian mobile communication space
- CHENNAI: Global Mobile Virtual network operator (MVNO) Lycamobile plans to enter the Indian mobile communications space, a top company official said here on Monday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Communication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Communication is the activity of conveying meaningful information.
- Communication | Define Communication at Dictionary.com
- Types of communication? Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Communication - Teaching and Learning
- Communication is defined as a process by which we assign and convey meaning in an attempt to create shared understanding.
- Communication - Definition and More from the Free Merriam
- a : information transmitted or conveyed b : a verbal or written message. 3.
Related searchesbiorhythm the basic theory
wyoming important cities and towns
learning styles criticisms