A selection of articles related to communion.
Original articles from our library related to the Communion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Communion.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Communion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Communion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- This Holy Mystery
- This Holy Mystery: A United Methodist Understanding of Holy Communion was adopted by sacrament of Holy Communion as it is practiced in our churches.
- A statement on climate change by the - Anglican Communion
- Jan 30, 2011 THE ANGLICAN COMMUNION.
- Holy Communion & its Meaning
- Holy Communion. & its Meaning. Holy Communion is one of the holy mysteries of the apostolic church.
Suggested News Resources
- Sydney Anglicans and the threat to world Anglicanism
- But how could Sydney Diocese be a threat to the Anglican Communion? Sydney Diocese has always been an important player in the Anglican Church of Australia.
- German Catholics dampen Protestant hopes for pope's visit next month
- The visit has prompted calls from Protestants for him to allow joint communion services and grant their churches full recognition. The tone is mostly positive — one theologian even suggested making him “honorary spokesman” for all Christianity.
- Spiritual Communion
- More than a million young Catholics learned the hard way about a venerable Catholic tradition: “spiritual Communion” or the “Communion of desire.” After a wild storm Aug.
- Aug. 27 In the Spirit Events
- Arthur Chapel United American Free Will Baptist Church in Bell Arthur has scheduled a Communion service at 5 pm today and a homecoming and quarterly meeting service at 11 am Sunday. Dinner will be served.
- 10 Things About Church That Have Changed
- They may not fear hell, but at least they fear YouTube. Communion Line Free-for-All. Boy do I miss the communion line free-for-all.
Suggested Web Resources
- Communion - What is Christian Communion?
- What is communion? Read a biblical explanation of the meaning, significance and purpose of Communion in the life of a Christian.
- Who Can Receive Communion?
- Communion is an intimate encounter with Christ, in which we sacramentally receive Christ into our bodies, that we may be more completely assimilated into his.
- Communion (1989) - IMDb
- Directed by Philippe Mora. With Christopher Walken, Lindsay Crouse, Frances Sternhagen, Andreas Katsulas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesflint falcons
christianity in china medieval period
figure-ground in map design
music of tajikistan badakhshan
runescape locations baxtorian falls