A selection of articles related to communism.
Original articles from our library related to the Communism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Communism.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Communism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Communism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bernie Sanders Declines to Disavow Past Praise of Cuban Communism at Debate
- At Wednesday's Univision debate in Miami, moderators played a clip of Bernie Sanders (then the mayor of Burlington, Vermont) praising Fidel Castro's communist Cuban government in 1985. “In 1961 they invaded Cuba,” Sanders says in the clip. “Everyone ...
- Socialism is not communism
- To The Daily: I just read a letter to the editor that was truly meant to scare people. The writer identified socialism as communism. If socialism is communism, we are already there.
- Cultural Depictions of Communism and Christianity
- I joined the Communists Party in 1931, at the age of twenty-six, when on the editorial staff of a Liberal newspaper in Berlin.
- Links and quotes for March 7, 2016: Downton Abbey, capitalism vs. communism
- Who knows, but Fellowes' writings point to a libertarian in philosophy far more than a conservative; someone deeply skeptical of government no matter the party or ideology in power.
- Letter: The looming threat of communism
- Slavery is denounced in no uncertain terms and rightly so. But, many who condemn the version of slavery that was in effect prior to the 13th Amendment wholeheartedly support slavery in the present-day version.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbeing bited by a dog
wehrmacht command structure
bondage bdsm couples and bondage
chayote culinary and medicinal uses
sphere of influence