A selection of articles related to communities.
Original articles from our library related to the Communities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Communities.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Communities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Communities books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Those white, working class, Trump supporting communities “deserve to die”
- From that starting point, Williamson launches into a deluge of attacks on working class white communities which have collapsed under strained economic conditions, blaming them for all their problems because of … I'll say, a lack of moral fiber.
- For central Maine communities, trash decision a matter of trust
- I'm writing to ask for your consideration and support in a proposal that that been well-researched, well-vetted and offers our collective communities the opportunity to maintain local control of both process and cost for decades to come.
- Philippine communities still vulnerable to typhoons
- The scale of destruction after Haiyan has led to a call for more typhoon-proof architecture, but many residents are still living in temporary housing. By Aya Lowe, Channel NewsAsia; Posted 13 Mar 2016 23:44. VIDEOS; PHOTOS ...
- Alberta Rural Communities To Vote On Whether Province Should Pay For School Police
- EDMONTON — A rural community wants the NDP government to directly pay for the cost of police officers who work in Alberta schools.
- Stock models on display
- "We have 30 beautifully furnished models open in six of the area's finest communities and 18 of them are featured models in the Parade of Homes," said Stock.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesburlington ontario demographics
political spectrum left and right
tank classification wwi tank types
ohio river cities along the ohio
integral domain examples
sigmund freud the unconscious