A selection of articles related to communities.
Original articles from our library related to the Communities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Communities.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Communities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Communities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Secure Communities
- Secure Communities is a program that allows state and local police to check the fingerprints of How is Secure Communities Different from 287(g)?
- Creating Walkable Communities
- What are the challenges to making communities more walkable?
- tirelessly to help improve their communities and the Communities in Action: A Guide to Effective Projects was unique situations found in their communities.
Suggested News Resources
- Bay Area forum condemns Secure Communities immigration program
- Demonstrators block a ramp entrance to the Los Angeles federal building last week in protest of the Secure Communities program. A similar protest was held in Oakland Saturday.
- Homeland Security funding cuts target Wisconsin communities
- cutting 33 cities out of 2011 funding for the Urban Areas Security Initiative, a federal grant program that funds multi-jurisdictional terrorism prevention, including personnel, equipment and training, for urban communities at high risk of attack.
- Coastal towns rethink tsunami evacs from ground up
- The next devastating earthquake to strike off the Northwest coast is expected to send a tsunami so fast that it could leave coastal communities with perhaps 20 minutes to escape the surge of water.
- Nieber: Secure Communities needed
- A program called Secure Communities, if implemented in the Town of Milford, would have helped Milford's Police Dept. identify Mr.
- Tourism grants help communities land conventions
- (AP) — The Wisconsin Department of Tourism has a new grant program to help communities attract national or regional meetings and conventions.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intentional Communities - ecovillages, communes, cohousing, coops
- Information on Intentional Communities including ecovillages, communes, and cohousing.
- Communities.com - Free Online Community with Photo Profiles
- 100% FREE online community with photo profiles, ratings, galleries, communities , forums, blogs, chat, messaging, and much more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesroaring twenties the lost generation
dreaming of viper
kofi annan education
seven eleven taiwan