- An ultra-narrow linewidth solution-processed organic laser
- The simple experimental arrangement, albeit not tunable in its present form, also enables a considerable gain in compacity and simplicity when compared to dye lasers, in which sub-GHz linewidths are obtained with grazing-incidence gratings or grating + ...
- Obama 'on the verge of taking action' in Libya, Corker says
- The Obama administration is “on the verge of taking action” against the Islamic State in Libya, where the terrorist network has flourished in recent months, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee told Politico on Tuesday. Sen.
- Planning for December Falcon 9 launch, Orbcomm ships satellites
- Orbcomm's 11 second-generation OG2 satellites are pictured inside Sierra Nevada's factory in Louisville, Colorado. Credit: Sierra Nevada Corp.
Compacity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Compacity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
one hundred years of solitude
bessel function applications