A selection of articles related to comparisons.
Original articles from our library related to the Comparisons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Comparisons.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Comparisons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Comparisons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Simulation-based Comparisons of Tahoe, Reno, and SACK TCP
- Simulation-based Comparisons of Tahoe, Reno, and SACK TCP. Kevin Fall and Sally Floyd. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Comparisons of the NGA Ground-Motion Relations
Suggested News Resources
- After just one game, comparisons flow
- It allows fans and reporters and bloggers and columnists to compare the two games, thinking they're getting apples-to-apples. They're not; every year is different.
- Authorities ID remains found in Yolo County
- Authorities told the Sacramento Bee ( http://bit.ly/oNOGfz) that DNA comparisons with family members show that the remains found by hunters in a rural area of Yolo County on April 17 are those of Jose Luis Velasquez.
- San Diego Chargers' Rookies: Player Comparisons and More
- Player Comparison: All-Pro Jay Ratcliff of the Dallas Cowboys. Both are big (Liuget at 298 pounds, Ratliff at 285 pounds) DEs in the 3-4 scheme that wreak havoc in opponents' passing games.
- Peyton Hillis is really embracing the Chuck Norris comparisons
- It's actually not the first time the Chuck Norris/Peyton Hillis comparison has been bandied about. There's a Facebook page full of Norris-esque Peyton Hillis "Facts," and this, too (naughty language warning).
- Hawkeyes draw comparisons to '08 squad
- BY JORDAN GARRETSON | AUGUST 30, 2011 7:20 AM The Hawkeye head football coach mentioned it at the Big Ten media days in Chicago. He did it again at Iowa's media day.
Suggested Web Resources
- Comparison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Comparison is the act of comparing one thing to another, in order to determine similarities and differences, relative size, relative importance, etc.
- ESL Flash Quiz - Comparisons (Charles Kelly)
- An interactive quiz for studying English. It uses the Flash player plug-in.
- How to make comparisons in English
- There are some rules to help you make comparisons in English. 1 If the adjective (describing word) is one syllable, you can add -er.
- Facts & Comparisons
- A division of Wolters Kluwer Health, Facts and Comparisons provides electronic drug data and clinical information to healthcare professionals worldwide.
- Comparison and Logical operators are used to test for true or false.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.