A selection of articles related to compass.
Original articles from our library related to the Compass. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Compass.
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Rosemary: Correspondences
- Rosemarinus officinalis Folk Names: Compass Weed, Dew of the Sea, Elf Leaf, Guardrobe, Incensier, Libanotis , Polar Plant, Sea Dew Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Love, Lust, Mental Powers, Exorcism, Purification, Healing,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary R
- Pilot Weed: Correspondences
- Silphium laciniatum Folk Names: Bumweed, Compass Point Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Compass is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Compass books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Our 1st Vote Compass report: economy, health care top election concerns list
- (Vote Compass didn't have enough data to include the Progressive Conservative Party of Saskatchewan or the Western Independence Party.) The tool also lets us know which election issues are engaging the public's attention. Between March 7 and 10, ...
- Compass Manager Sued by Coldwell Banker
- Additionally, court filings allege Nisbet texted Compass CEO Robert Reffkin pictures and contact information of his former employer's strongest agents with the message, “This is the top tier of agents we want.
- Compass brews a great cup of coffee
- Why: Compass Coffee Roasting in Vancouver recently closed its small satellite coffee shop on Main Street and opened a new coffeehouse on Washington Street.
- Jeep Compass/Patriot replacement to be shown in Brazil
- Mike Manley, President and CEO of the Jeep Brand shows a redesigned Jeep Compass during 2010's North American International Auto Show. Manley said Thursday the brand would reveal its compact SUV replacement for the Compass and Patriot during ...
- HandyDART riders upset they still can't use Compass cards
- It's been two months since TransLink began rolling out the new Compass Card system in earnest, and a disabled transit user says he is shocked he is still unable to use his Compass Card for HandyDart service. Former Vancouver City Councillor Tim Louis ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.