A selection of articles related to compassion.
Original articles from our library related to the Compassion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Compassion.
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance. Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the...
Mind >> Meditation
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Compassion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Compassion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Compassion Fatigue, Burnout & Stress
- Goals for Session. • Describe compassion fatigue, burnout, and stress. • Examine spiritual dimensions.
- March Compassion
- compassion: Being kind and considerate, and showing concern for the well- being of others.
- Resilience and Compassion:
- key in preventing and treating burnout and compassion fatigue: 1) compassion and A. Burnout and Compassion Fatigue Among U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Letters: Let compassion be part of medical marijuana law
- Once again, law enforcement has shown itself incapable of compassion and understanding.
- Leonard Pitts column: King memorial reminder of compassion
- King died asking America to show a little human compassion for people like those, people the Bible calls "the least of these." The monument to him seems, in photographs, a handsome and imposing thing.
- Prosperity, compassion go hand-in-hand in conservative agenda
- So, we are a nation that aspires to two things — prosperity and compassion. Now, America's leaders during the last century set out to accomplish that.
- George Korda: Primary politics and the Compassion Knoxville report
- 15 by Compassion Knoxville contains a lengthy list of ideas to help the homeless, but at the same time the document is the work of a relatively few people and contains no concrete proposals on how to pay for its nearly four dozen recommendations.
- Forget compassion - our better angels aren't listening
- Earlier, John Menadue, a former immigration department secretary, urged politicians to ''make the case for compassion and humanity''.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sponsor a Child - Compassion International
- Sponsor a child today through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry . Search for a child by birthday, age, gender, country, special needs and more.
- Compassion | Define Compassion at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- A Guide to Cultivating Compassion in Your Life, With 7 Practices
- Jun 4, 2007 I believe compassion to be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives.
- Compassion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it. — com·pas·sion·less \-ləs\ adjective.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaye-aye social interaction
new apostolic church deacons
h5n1 h5n1 virus structure
microsoft access features