A selection of articles related to compassion.
Original articles from our library related to the Compassion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Compassion.
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Compassion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Compassion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Office Coach: Have compassion for ailing boss
- What should we do? A: First, instead of harboring resentment towards your ailing boss, you might try to muster up some compassion. Emily undoubtedly has her reasons, both practical and personal, for choosing to remain employed during this difficult time.
- Dacher Keltner explains the science of compassion in 1st University Lecture of
- In Hendricks Chapel, the packed pews of Syracuse University students and professors and Syracuse locals listened to Keltner, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley and a human emotion researcher, talk about compassion on Tuesday night.
- How to teach your kids compassion for the homeless (and let them teach you)
- A panhandler stands in the median on the Seward Highway near Northern Lights Boulevard in Anchorage. Marc Lester / ADN. A late Saturday morning a while back, I had our 10- and 11-year-old kids in the car, headed out to bring them to visit their cousins ...
- Go Easy on Yourself: 5 Simple Ways to Boost Self-Compassion
- Young child pulls sunflower down to face Self-compassion is one of those terms that has gained popularity of late but remains misunderstood by many. Self-compassion comes down to treating yourself as you would treat someone else you care about—with ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescomputer art scene underground status
oregano mexican dishes
clan car clan clover
saddle bronc riding