A selection of articles related to competitive release.
Original articles from our library related to the Competitive Release. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Competitive Release.
- Tense and Release
- If you've never tried a relaxation exercise before, you may not know what relaxation truly feels like. That's the point of this exercise - to show you in no uncertain terms the difference between 'tense' and 'relaxed'. It's also fun to do, in my opinion. You...
Mind >> Meditation
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 15:2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Competitive Release is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Competitive Release books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blockbuster Mobile Game 'Hearthstone' Gets A New Cast of Monsters
- The update, “Whispers of The Old Gods,” will be released in late April or early May, reshaping a competitive landscape that includes monthly player rankings and tournaments for cash prizes.
- 'Hoosiers' still drawing cheers 30 years after movie's release
- And we were fairly competitive with one another.” He described the 1950s as the “golden era” for Indiana high school basketball. From the opposite end of the age spectrum, 9-year-old Ella Winchell — a student at Rio Grande Elementary School — was ...
- Is the Worst Over for Fastenal?
- Stock prices surged after the company's recent earnings release in January, but shares were still down 11% from the highs in 2014. Let's see if Fastenal is ...
- 7 Million More Jobs Each Year in East Asia if Cities Are More Competitive
- SINGAPORE, March 10, 2016—More than 7 million more jobs can be created each year in East Asia if the cities improved their competitiveness, says the World Bank's report Competitive Cities for Jobs and Growth: What, Who, and How. An analysis of 750 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.