Component Object Model History
A selection of articles related to component object model history.
Original articles from our library related to the Component Object Model History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Component Object Model History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
Component Object Model History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Component Object Model History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- [MS-COMEV]: Component Object Model Plus (COM+) Event System
- Component Object Model Plus (COM+) Event System Protocol Specification Release: Friday, June 10, 2011. Revision Summary. Date.
- Advanced MFC programming - The Component Object Model, COM
- The Component Object Model - COM. Program examples compiled using Visual C++ 6.0 compiler on Windows XP Pro machine with Service Pack 2.
- * COM: The COM acronym represents the "Component Object Model
- The COM acronym represents the "Component Object Model", which describes a method of building and accessing "Components".
Suggested Web Resources
- Component Object Model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In 1992, when version 3.1 of Windows was released, Microsoft released OLE 2 with its underlying object model.
- Component Object Model (COM) (COM)
- The Component Object Model is a platform-independent, distributed, object- oriented system for creating binary software components that can interact.
- History of Component Technology - IBM
- Apr 1, 2001 (http://www.computer.org/history/development/1951.
- Component Object Model - The Free Dictionary
- Definition of Component Object Model in the Online Dictionary.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Component Object Model History Topics
Related searchescathedral architecture
calvin and hobbes calvinball
african art area of influence
meaning of dreams about ex-lover