Component Object Model
A selection of articles related to component object model.
Original articles from our library related to the Component Object Model. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Component Object Model.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Doorway Meditation
- TO begin, find a quiet place. Away from the phone, TV, kids, what have you. Someplace you feel comfortable and away from distractions. This could be the backyard, the beach, the bathroom, or our own special room set aside, anywhere that you can concentrate on...
Mind >> Meditation
Component Object Model is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Component Object Model books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- [MS-DCOM]: Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) Remote
- Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) Remote. Protocol Specification.
- [MS-COMEV]: Component Object Model Plus (COM+) Event System
- Component Object Model Plus (COM+) Event System.
- Advanced MFC programming - The Component Object Model, COM
- The Component Object Model - COM. Program examples compiled using Visual C++ 6.0 compiler on Windows XP Pro machine with Service Pack 2.
- SUGI 24: SCOM - SAS Component Model in Version 7 SAS/AF
- ABSTRACT. What does it mean to design a new class in SAS/AF software so that it fully exploits the new SAS Component Object Model (SCOM) architecture?
- * COM: The COM acronym represents the "Component Object Model
- The COM acronym represents the "Component Object Model", which describes a method of building and accessing "Components".
Suggested News Resources
- A History of Microsoft's Scripting Guys, Part 1
- He'd been asked to step in and help the team write some materials on Component Object Model (COM), and ended up becoming a full "Scripting Guy" himself.
Suggested Web Resources
- Component Object Model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Component Object Model (COM) is a binary-interface standard for software componentry introduced by Microsoft in 1993.
- COM: Component Object Model Technologies
- Information and resources for the Component Object Model-based technologies, by Microsoft.
- Introduction to COM - What It Is and How to Use It. - CodeProject
- Jul 1, 2000 COM (Component Object Model) is the popular TLA (three-letter acronym) that seems to be everywhere in the Windows world these days.
- Microsoft Component Object Model (COM): A Technical Overview of
- The Component Object Model (COM) is a software architecture that allows applications to be built from binary software components.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Component Object Model Topics
Related searchesdesire album outtakes
rattling blanket woman
dreams meaning of dream about cricket
royal marines basic training
double dragon cartoon