A selection of articles related to compound nouns.
Original articles from our library related to the Compound Nouns. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Compound Nouns.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
Compound Nouns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Compound Nouns books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why the German language has so many great words
- Both German and English can create compound words out of most parts of speech, not just nouns, and English sometimes hyphenates them (“full-time,” “snow-white”) or even writes them as one word (“website”). The only important structural difference ...
- In The Latest Clinton Emails: Appointment Jockeying And More On Libya
- (The redaction of most of the proper nouns in these exchanges – the potential nominees; the positions they were or weren't up for – make the emails a little hard to follow.
- Flexible electronics track sweat
- hydrate (noun: hydration) To restore the proper level of fluids in the body. lead A toxic heavy metal ... molecule An electrically neutral group of atoms that represents the smallest possible amount of a chemical compound.
- Joining Japanese words together to reveal the true nature of things
- Lets take an everyday English word — “footwear” — that combines two independent nouns, “foot” and “wear,” to create the general term for things people wear on their feet.
- Visualizing the Ridiculous Words Used to Disparage Women
- For the series, Friemoth chose compound words composed of concrete nouns that would make for strong visuals. Some of the words took more time than others to conceptualize. A few transformed after some experimentation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Compound Nouns Topics
Related searchesweimar culture music
photoelectric effect history
anthropomorphism opposite view
neil armstrong personal life
indianapolis 500 memorabilia