A selection of articles related to compton effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Compton Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Compton Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Compton Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Compton Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Compton Scattering
- The astrophysics of the Compton scattering process is treated in this chapter.
- The Compton Effect-- Compton Scattering and Gamma Ray
- The Compton Effect is the quantum theory of the scattering of electromagnetic These are the photoelectric effect, Compton scattering, and pair production.
- Compton Effect
- The Compton effect is one of the most fundamental effects: scattering of high energetic photons off a free or bound electron.
- The Compton Effect
- 1. The Compton Effect. Nicholas Johann Harmon.
Suggested News Resources
- Nobel Prize Winner Arthur Holly Compton
- This became known as the "Compton Effect" and earned him the Nobel prize in physics in 1927. When World War II began Compton was put in charge of the American program to develop an atomic bomb.
Suggested Web Resources
- Compton Effect (1) - YouTube
- Mar 13, 2009 The Basics of Compton Effect. Add to. X-ray Physics: Compton Effectby mtmmk5134697 views; Thumbnail 56:11.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Compton Effect Topics
Related searchesculture of dominica amerindians
100 greatest stand-ups of all time
noise reduction types of noise
battle of buxar
1700s world leaders
the dalelands deepingdale