A selection of articles related to compulsive gambling.
Original articles from our library related to the Compulsive Gambling. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Compulsive Gambling.
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Brown: Correspondences
- Candle Magick: Neutrality, influencing friendships, special favors Feather Magick: Earth, Can be mixed with white or black for protection, Mixed with pink for love, especially self love. Aura color: Can indicate that illness is bout to begin. Can be a...
Symbology >> Colorology
Compulsive Gambling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Compulsive Gambling books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Compulsive Gambling in Kentucky
- and economic analysis of the current status of compulsive gambling in the state.
- PRACTICE - Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling
- University of Toronto. Howard J. Shaffer.
- CHAPTER 4. PROBLEM AND PATHOLOGICAL GAMBLING
- Problem and Pathological Gambling. Page 4-1. CHAPTER 4.
- American Compulsive Gambling Counselor Certification Board
- The American Compulsive Gambling Counselor Certification Board (ACGCCB) has announced a pilot program in New Jersey.
Suggested News Resources
- You are viewing the archive: “The Gambler 1974”
- EXCLUSIVE: Imagine if you'd written a 1974 autobiographical masterpiece of a screenplay about compulsive gambling directed by Karel Reisz and starring James Caan.
- Gambling not wanted
- According to recent studies at JCC, compulsive gambling is impacting nearly 5000 people. This doesn't begin to tell the tragedy to the extended family that will deprive the individuals of the necessities of life.
- Oklahoma's gambling addicts put life on line for big win
- The Problem and Compulsive Gambling Helpline: 800-522-4700 For more gambling treatment options, go to http://www.ok.
- Addiction is a disease: Researchers
- The outward behaviours of addiction - drug abuse, alcoholism or compulsive gambling - indicate an underlying disease of the brain, said the ASAM in a news release Monday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Compulsive gambling - MayoClinic.com
- Compulsive gambling — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and treatments for this impulse-control disorder.
- Problem gambling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pathological gambling is similar to many other impulse control disorders such as kleptomania, pyromania, and trichotillomania.
- Gambling Addiction and Problem Gambling: Signs, Help, and
- Gambling addiction, also known as compulsive gambling, is a type of impulse- control disorder.
- Gamblers Anonymous: Q and A
- The compulsive gambler needs to be willing to accept the fact that he or she is in the grip of a progressive illness and has a desire to get well.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Compulsive Gambling Topics
Related searchesjames k polk oregon territory
aphrodite pygmalion and galatea
masha allen disney world girl
mining steps in the mining process