Computer Accessibility Laws
A selection of articles related to computer accessibility laws.
Original articles from our library related to the Computer Accessibility Laws. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Computer Accessibility Laws.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Computer Accessibility Laws is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Computer Accessibility Laws books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- EDITORIAL: Sunshine Week is a reason to celebrate
- The fight continues to maintain and expand access to public documents. Over the past 50 years, the freedom of information laws have sometimes been restricted, sometimes expanded, but the trend has been toward greater openness. The Internet has so ...
- Calendar for the March 11 Milpitas Post
- Vietnamese speakers can come to Milpitas Public Library's computer training center on Sundays, March 6, March 13 and March 20, 3:30-5:30 p.m. for free computer instruction.
- Disabilities lawyer pioneers legislation for digital accessibility
- The same computer code that creates a visual display is increasingly including coding for tactile displays or software that vocalizes visual information, rendering websites accessible to the blind.
- LEGAL NOTICE
- Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act, 6 January 1978, as amended, you have the right to access information about you that is held on a computer, to object to the processing of such information and to have it corrected or deleted.
Suggested Web Resources
- Computer accessibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. ... In human–computer interaction, computer accessibility (also known as accessible ...
- Web accessibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For Wikipedia's accessibility guidelines, see Wikipedia:Accessibility. .... that is happening on the computer (used by blind and vision impaired users).
- Chapter 17: Worldwide Accessibility Laws and Policies | Web
- The U.S. is not the only country that has an accessible web design law.
- Nordic Guidelines for Computer Accessibility - Trace Center
- Nordic Guidelines for Computer Accessibility provides public and private procurers with accessibility requirements to be included in or referred to in ...
- Accessibility standards - Adobe
- U.S. law and international standards: Section 508 and W3C guidelines ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.