A selection of articles related to concept art.
Original articles from our library related to the Concept Art. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Concept Art.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Concept Art is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Concept Art books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deadpool concept art depicts the evolution of Negasonic Teenage Warhead
- There's more concept art featuring Negasonic on Shaw's website, as well as some that depicts the evolution of Deadpool's costume, too. The images — along with Shaw's commentary — provide a fascinating look behind the scenes at one of this year's most ...
- Mark Millar Releases Storyboards and Concept Art for Upcoming Film "Empress"
- As part of an interview on ComicBook.com, legendary movie pitchman Mark Millar revealed the concept art and storyboards for his upcoming movie Empress today. Millar, who got his start in the comics business, hired comic artist Stuart Immonen to handle ...
- Awesome Deadpool Concept Art By Joshua James Shaw
- Conceptual artist, Joshua James Shaw (X-Men: Days of Future Past, Daredevil), has shared concept art he illustrated for the film adaptation of Marvel's Deadpool.
- This Deadpool Concept Art Will Make You Love Negasonic Teenage Warhead Even More
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead was put in Deadpool basically by virtue of a) being a character that wasn't vital to the X-Men movies and b) having a really cool name. So it's no surprise that she could have looked like pretty much anything. Concept artist ...
- 'We don't paint robots, we paint impressions of robots'
- There isn't a straightforward process in concept art, but that's good. Concept art has become a huge part of development, and of entertainment beyond that.
Concept Art Topics
Related searchesmayan civilization
david hilbert major contributions
catharsis other medical uses
dream dictionary sibling
airbus a380 dimensions