A selection of articles related to concept therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Concept Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Concept Therapy.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Concept Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Concept Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- John Grisham book turns spotlight on futuristic cancer treatment
- Focused ultrasound uses soundwaves to destroy damaged tissue deep within the body, doing away with the need for incisions or radiation therapy. It has been ... As a treatment for brain and other cancers, it remains a futuristic concept.
- Couples on the verge of breaking up swap partners in a 'shocking' social
- A controversial new reality show which has already sent shock-waves in the States is set to hit shores Down Under.
- In the US, these two Italians find their purpose in pappardelle
- Matteo Catalani rattles off cooking instructions like a doctor prescribing medicine. It's a Sunday afternoon at Union Market in D.C.
- Precision Medicine: Technology, Regulations and Challenges
- Retracing back to the Classical and Hellenistic periods between the 5th century BC and the 2nd century AD, it is evident the concepts of PM and personalized medicine were initially created by the learned Greek physicians of the Hippocratic Corpus.
- Dr Kevin Most on the Health Benefits and Risks of Daylight Savings Time
- The concept has its roots back to the days of Ben Franklin and his thoughts that allowing it to be light later in the evening would lead to less use of candles and people would not sleep thru the morning sunlight.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.