A selection of articles related to concupiscence.
Original articles from our library related to the Concupiscence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Concupiscence.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more. 4:2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus....
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
Concupiscence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Concupiscence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 4 Daily Habits to Keep Your Faith Alive and Your Prayer-life Strong
- “To enter heaven, continual prayer is necessary after baptism; for although all sins are remitted by that sacrament, there still remain concupiscence to assail us from within, and the world and the devil to attack us from without.
- Private lives of heroes
- In Tagalog-based Filipino Libog (pronounced Li-bog) is a word with many shades of meaning: lust, lewdness, lasciviousness, concupiscence, sensuality or luxury. In Bicol, it is pronounced “Lib-og” and translates into hazy or unclear.
- The Witch: The Fruits of Desire
- Undoubtedly, the concupiscence in us all does.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.