A selection of articles related to coney island.
Original articles from our library related to the Coney Island. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coney Island.
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Coney Island is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coney Island books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Coney Island
- Coney Island, the seaside resort that was once America's most celebrated .
- Coney Island & Brighton Beach
- Coney Island & Brighton Beach. Welcome to the beach. Please be courteous and respectful to others and help keep the beach clean.
- CONEY 2011 may.pub
- Coney. Island. Lunch.
Suggested News Resources
- Hurricane Irene Generates Anxiety And Disbelief On Coney Island
- But miles away on famed Coney Island, in the outer borough of Brooklyn, preparations were commencing with an unevenness that belied the city's diversity of attitudes. Just as the mayor said, the sun was shining.
- The Anatomy of Coney Island Hospital's Hurricane Evacuation
- Coney Island Hospital has been staring down the Atlantic Ocean for the past 137 years. On Friday, a retreat was ordered. Hurricane Irene sent the biggest employer in southern Brooklyn scrambling to complete the hospital's first full-scale evacuation.
- Biden coming to Coney Island for Labor Day event
- Vice President Joe Biden will speak at the AFL-CIO's annual Labor Day picnic at Coney Island.
- Irene on Saturday
- AP Photo Thomas Walker, of Merrick, NY, who runs a business on the Coney Island boardwalk, looks out over the adjacent closed beach as he and others await the arrival of Hurricane Irene, Saturday, Aug. 27 2011, in the Coney Island section of New York.
- Hurricane Evacuation Orders Ignored By Many
- By Andrew Siff and Ida Siegal Areas under a mandatory evacuation include Coney Island, Manhattan Beach, Far Rockaway, Broad Channel, South Beach, Midland Beach, Battery Park City, as well as the entire Rockaway peninsula.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to ConeyIsland.com!
- An introduction to Coney Island USA, a non-profit arts organization dedicated to future and past Coney Island.
- Coney Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Coney Island is a peninsula and beach on the Atlantic Ocean in southern Brooklyn, New York, United States.
- Coney Island Amusement Park Cincinnati Ohio
- Family fun park featuring Sunlite Pool, and 17 classic family and kiddie rides.
- Coney Island Fun Guide - Brooklyn - New York
- Events, attractions, and special deals at Coney Island, Brooklyn, the original amusement destination in New York City.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Coney Island Topics
Related searchesuniversity of houston fight song
haloperidol abuse and dependence
the trojan women plot
auguste van pels