A selection of articles related to confederate congress.
Original articles from our library related to the Confederate Congress. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Confederate Congress.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Confederate Congress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Confederate Congress books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Confederate states of America
- eral Confederate Congress, which was practically identical to the U.S. version.
- Confederate States of America Records [finding aid]. Library of
- Apr 20, 2011 Confederate States of America. Records. A Finding Aid to the Collection in the.
- THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS: THE CONFEDERATE
- Aug 19, 2004 THE CONFEDERATE CONSTITUTION IN CONGRESS, .. 6 1 Journal of the Confederate Congress, supra note 5, reprinted in S. Doc.
- PROBLEMS UNDER THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION
- Articles of Confederation, Congress had no power to tax and thus no obvious way to raise the money to repay war debts.
- SOUTHERN HISTORY OF THE WAR.
- SOUTHERN HISTORY OF THE WAR. OFFICIAL REPORTS OF BATTLES,. AS PUBLISHED BY ORDER OF THE.
Suggested News Resources
- 150 YEARS AGO: Missouri is granted provisional status as a Confederate state
- The Confederate Congress approved an alliance with Missouri and granted it provisional status as a Confederate state.
- Civil War anniversary: Turmoil in the border states
- John C. Breckinridge and other Confederate sympathizers organized a separate government, similar to what Missouri was then doing, and petitioned the Confederate Congress for admission. Kentucky was admitted as the 13th Confederate state on Dec.
- Thanks given for 'our late great victory' at Manassas (Yesterday's News)
- LA Ware, of Richmond, Virginia, in a portion of his prayer opening the proceedings of the Confederate Congress on the 25th ult.
- Sculptor with local ties continues to craft beauty
- The sculpture was placed in Richmond to mark the sesquicentennial of the historic meeting of the Confederate Congress in Virginia on July 20, 1861.
- 150 YEARS AGO: Jackson denounces provisional government
- Claiborne Fox Jackson received word that the Confederate Congress had allocated $1 million to help the Missouri State Guard acquire the arms necessary to carry on its war with Federal power.
Suggested Web Resources
- Confederate Congress | Home
- csacongress.com is the official web site for the Confederate Congress.
- The Confederate Congress
- The senators, representatives, and territorial delegates of the three Confederate Congresses.
- The Confederate Congress | Facebook
- The Confederate Congress - This is the official Facebook channel for the Congress of the Confederate States of America. | Facebook.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessmithfield street bridge
us route 66 decline
cajun french history
caucasus mountains climate